What's new at East Hills
Make plans for the seminar with Melissa McDonald on September 8. If you know other people who work with kids in the community, give them an invitation (flyers are at the back table). This will be a great time of encouragement for anyone who is interested in seeing kids connect with Jesus.
If you are planning to be baptized and/or want friends and family to hear testimonies and see public baptisms, invite people! 10:30, Rister Stadium , August 26. Barbeque food, fellowship, and fun in the park next door right after the worship time.
Help us get ready for the big day! We will need grills and people to operate them, chips, cookies, and pre-prepared fruit to share. We will also need some willing people to help set up on Saturday the 25. Let us know your availability! email@example.com. Thanks!
LOFT….a worship and praise night on Friday, September 14, 6-8:30p at the East Hills campus. Bring a dessert to share, with the recipe!
September 22--- VENTURE, Women Responding to Our Call in the World. September 22, This one-day retreat will meet at Anchor Church in Tacoma at 9:30a-3:30p. $30 with your registration gets you a retreat with other women, refreshments, catered lunch and all you need for the day. Please register by September 15. Email Linda Pharr if you are interested or would like more info, firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Divorce Care starts… September 6
● Parents Night Out… September 7
● Teen Girls Night…. September 21
● Attention Men! Put September 15 on your calendar for the next Men’s Breakfast!
● Women’s Retreat is coming! October 5-7. Stay tuned for more details.
In case you missed it in the weekly:
● Operation Restore (flyers available in the Welcome Center)
● Salvation Army Opportunities (flyers for this are also in the Welcome Center, and there are tubs for donations at both campuses.)
*If you are NOT receiving the weekly update,
let us know on a welcome card with your email address.